• Every person attending Closer to the Sun 2019 will need a Cloud 9 Account. If you already have an account, DO NOT create another.
• If you are unsure of who your guest will be at the time of booking, you can add them at a later date. Fees may apply based on our name addition/change schedule. Please be mindful, you will be responsible for the full cost of the room until you add a guest.
• ADA accessible rooms include wider clearance through the doorways, toilet, bathroom rails, shower benches, and roll in showers. Should you need an ADA room for these purposes, you will want to book a Deluxe Gold w/King Bed. After booking, contact the Travel Team to confirm your ADA needs/ requirements.
• Mexican residents, U.S. citizens residing in Mexico, and anyone unable to present an exit card issued at immigration upon arrival into Mexico are required to pay an additional 16% tax based on the total value of your suite upon check in. If you are flying from the US on a Mexican passport please ensure that you get an exit card BEFORE you arrive at the Hard Rock or you will be required to pay the tax.
If you are bringing your kids:
• Kids ages 0-3 are FREE to attend Closer to the Sun. Kids ages 4-12 are an additional cost. Please follow the process described below when adding them, so we can correctly relay the information to the resort.
• Book your suite based on the # of adults that will be on the reservation. Maximum occupancy for a double is 2 adults, 2 children and for a triple it is 3 adults, 1 child. Maximum occupancy for a quad is 4 adults, 2 children.
• Later during the booking process, you will come across the "Preferences & Special Requests" note field on the Guest Details Page. Please put your child's full name and birthdate in this note field. We will reach out to you in the next couple of weeks to confirm everything. Read additional info on bringing your family.
If you have already booked a reservation and are returning to pay a balance, please use the button below.